Sunday 15 March 2015

HOLD ON A MINUTE (repost)

EDIT/
Ugh, my phone decided to delete the original post, but luckily enough I had saved it so here we go!

I've been in the belief that I just updated my blog a week ago. Now I came here to update and saw that it was THREE week ago?!

Aaanyway. I'm gonna update something now x) Something nice.
So nice things that have happened since 21st of February...

Well, first of all our Lumipuisto was finished on 28th of February, which meant the stress levels at work went DOWN.
The day after, on 1st of March, I went to see Block B live in Circus Helsinki. Block B is a Korean "boyband" aka all-men idol group ;D
The gig was quite expensive considering the venue, but it was worth it. The boys were adorable and really good. They could've sang more and talked less, but I get that they want to make some contact with the fans. I even dressed up and put some make-up on to fit the situation. My friends and I were all quite "noonas" (=big sisters) ;D

This was my outfit. 

That shirt is quite ugly but so comfy. Unfortunately the trousers I bought are actually a size too big (they were good in the store!), but I still like them :3

And this was my wace :3

Heidi shows her opinion on the queue.

 The queue was LONG. I'm still surprised how we all fit into the Circus o_O

Waiting for the gig to start 8)

Yeah. The gig was nice and they even performed one of my favourite songs, Her:


So yeah. That gig really cheered my up after all the work.

After that it was back to normal work which lasted for a week for me. Then I got ill last Saturday :D Which was in a way nice, since I got 3 days off work and got to rest some more.

But yeah, that's pretty much my last 3 weeks. I've been watching streams (elajjaz mostly), fangirling (elajjaz mostly), sleeping and working.

Hopefully next time will be a bit more interesting :'D

Until then, stay human and blog ya later~


No comments:

Post a Comment