Saturday 9 April 2011

Busy? A bit.

Sometimes I forget I'm a drama student :D

I just had to post this, because it's amusing me greatly x)
Yes, it is my drama work, although I feel more of an architect :D In one of my modules we have to build our own model box for a chosen play. I picked Enron and decided to put it in Wild West. Challenge, since the play is very modern and tells about Enron, an energy company and the scandal that evolved around it. We'll just have to wait and see what comes of my box and idea x)

I've also been pretty busy with all the other uni work. For example, I'm performing next week on another one of my modules and it's very important since it's going to count on my final module grade. I also have to write 3 essays and one evaluation of my partner's work. Wow.
On top of that, our dance society is working on a show so I'm pretty much spending 4 hours a week dancing and rehearsing :'D

The reason for that amount of work is the fact that I'm spending WAY too much time outside with friends, laying on grass, playing cricket, tennis, football or whatever we decide to do... it's 19 degrees (celsius) outside right now and I'm inside, making my model box because I have to ;___;
Oh yeah, I even went out on Thursday for my friend's birthday and got back around 3am, oops :'''D

Oh well, I hope I'm gonna get the box at least 80% done today so I can relax tomorrow and do something else (= work from another module). ROFS.

I need REAL work.. I'm running out of money, it's terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment