Sunday 1 May 2011

KLARA VAPPEN!!!

First of all, I'm very sorry that I haven't updated in 3 weeks. There is a good reason(s) though.

1st: I had one of my final assignments (a performance) 14th of April and hence, had to concentrate on that one. A lot.
2nd: After that AND on top of that I've been wrestling with other assisgnments, like 3 essays and a model box.
3rd: I went to Finland for Easter, spent 12 days there, barely doing any essays :'D

And now, that I'm finally back, I'm still wrestling with 3 essays, 2 evaluations, one model box and a multimedia presentation. Plus I should start deciding and learning lines for one of the final performances. Oops.

So yeah, I'm busy and still I spend my time doing everything else... like last night, I went to see Thor~
Tonight, I'm thinking about Source Code x)

Ah well, since this is a quick filler and apology entry, I'll give you few pics from my trip to Finland (taken with my phone)!!!

My cousin's dog.
I was making the bed for myself on the sofa and as soon I had cleared it off all the stuff the kids had left on it, he jumped on it and laid down. I decided to make the bed on him...
He just doesn't care :D


Otherwise, Finland was pretty grey, brown and dusty. The normal, derpressing mid-season of winter and spring :'D




The most colourful thing being the Helsinki underground which is always so... orange!





On Monday the 25th, we drove to see our relatives with my cousin and her kids. Finnish countryside? Well, it looks like this:

There are fields...

Then there're lots of forests...

Some cool bridges...

And lakes. So many lakes.

It was really nice seeing relatives since I hadn't seen them in AGES. Shame it was only for a day.
Then it was back to Helsinki to see friends (= is running around the city, paying A LOT to travel, since the public transport is EXPENSIVE in Helsinki).
Oh, the underground map of Helsinki is ridiculous compared to London's and even to Stockholm's tunnelbana:


So easy to get lost :DDD
But yeah, it was really nice seeing everyone. Hopefully I'll be able to pay all my bills etc. and start saving money for plane tickets... again :'D

I really have to start working on my essay now. I leave you with a picture of my new friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment